TJ Trail Rocker Teaser

We are getting everything wrapped up for our Trail Rocker Accessory Control system for the TJ Jeep and I wanted to share a couple teaser photos of the switch panel. :) The system will utilize the same style 8 relay/8 fuse weatherproof relay center as the JK, but with a bracket specific for the TJ.

rKvTLKM.png

287JXwb.png

geberhard

Douchebag
Very cool setup and perfect timing! I have a setup with an air gauge mounted on top of the dash (crappy pic showing it below top of center console), I think it is VIAR, but only spot for a couple locker switches and gauge.

Quick q, is the front of the box pre cut for all switches or can it be bought without cutouts? Thanks!

11051944_10153164688398011_901750404425470562_n.jpg

jeff_in_rc

So what does the power unit look like that goes under the hood? Similar to the "S" type unit?

I like the looks of this but it means I will have to move my CB as it sits there, I know I know, Boo hoo right! LOL

WJCO

Meme King
We are getting everything wrapped up for our Trail Rocker Accessory Control system for the TJ Jeep and I wanted to share a couple teaser photos of the switch panel. :) The system will utilize the same style 8 relay/8 fuse weatherproof relay center as the JK, but with a bracket specific for the TJ.

rKvTLKM.png

287JXwb.png

That's pretty clean looking. I like it.

Top Bottom