TMNT build. 07 JKUR

simonjk

Caught the Bug
the tire tread/rim combo gives that jk a bit of an evil streak!:drool:

I had a buddy say its a dinosaur stance jeep..

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I might need to change the name of my build to dino, or trex(all one word), or something along those lines

simon

10 jk rubi 3.5" rc lift, black rocks, 35 bfg at, skyjacker dual steering, cherrybomb exhast, jks front track bar, cut flares.

07 jkur 4" skyjacker lift, mopar offroad bumpers, 1350 driveshafts, gear alloy rims, 37 nitto mid grapplers, warn 9.5cti winch, hids, mopar steps, skyjacker dual steering, skyjacker axle reinforcments, c gussets, mopar cold air intake, cherrybomb exhaust, poison spyder tramp stamp, evo d ring mounts.

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Well she don't have a name currently. We thought something ninja turtle themed would be it, but nothing really came at us

simon

cap

Well she don't have a name currently. We thought something ninja turtle themed would be it, but nothing really came at us

simon

Here's one at ya... Cowabunga!

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I didn't think about that. But that might be too long of a name

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Offically named my jkur rexicon

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
So today my evo shackle mounts and poison spyder tramp stamp came in. Unfortunately I didnt get to open them, my wife texted me the contents though. So I know what I'm doing. 1380071654444.jpg 1380071645503.jpg 1380071634811.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Installed my goodies. Question on the evo d ring brackets. Will it effect function if they aren't flush fitted yet. Don't have a sawzil and didn't know what else to use.

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
1380461986016.jpg
Finsihed my resr end.
1380462017003.jpg
Did a little ride saturday to test the flex on the 37s
simon

JKbrick

Please don't think I'm saying anything bad but for your safety you should change your rear trackbar relocation bracket to the type of bracket that ties itself to the axle for strength. The type yours looks like tend to break off from stress, the Jeep looks great

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I plan to upgrade to an adj. One in the future. Just don't have the funds available right now.

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
New decals for the hood 1381111743871.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Thinking about cutting my bumper to make it a stubby, throw some lights on the bar, and knock off the crush cans and put d rings. Input on this? 1381386124912.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Well I took rexicon out for his first real maiden voyage with some friends. Went out to the gulches in sc. Performed great, did all kinds of trails l easy, moderate, difficult, most differcult, and skull and crossbones. All I can say is, I'm glad I got lockers. Heres a friendly jeep wave. 1381717138356.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
And here's some flex shots from a local trail. 1381717201798.jpg 1381717215008.jpg 1381717240595.jpg 1381717259568.jpg 1381717275386.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Well I tore the boot off my front driveshaft. I guess the saving for a new one is in order. 1381779118186.jpg

simon

simonjk

Caught the Bug
The pictures don't do it justice for the flex it actually did. But thanks

simon

Top Bottom