To owners of Truck-Lite headlights

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Been running mine now for over two years with the PWM harness. I love em! I think I might be the only person that doesn't notice the X pattern everyone talks about. Only time I think I ever have is in THICK fog. Would buy them again in a heart beat! So bring I almost never use my light bar. I only turn it on for shits and giggles lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to hear. I don't think the "X" pattern would bug me much either.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Trucklites are the only led's (at least that I am aware of) that use a heating element in the lens to melt ice. I have them, and it works as advertised.

I'm thinking this feature would come in handy as we do get some winter weather here in NM. Maybe not so much that it's a huge deal but I look at it the same way as I view having a winch, you might not need it often, but when you do, your damn glad you have one.

Eagle1911

I love mine. I have the heated version and they work great. No need to use the fog lights now. On low beam, it is a nice wide pattern that fills the roadway from ditch to ditch as mentioned earlier and the high beam...wow. No problems seeing where I am going. The "X" that many talk doesn't bother me, although I have been known to move over a little and put the "X" onto the side mirror of vehicles that get stupid when they pass me. Yeah, I can be an ahole sometimes. :D

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I love mine. I have the heated version and they work great. No need to use the fog lights now. On low beam, it is a nice wide pattern that fills the roadway from ditch to ditch as mentioned earlier and the high beam...wow. No problems seeing where I am going. The "X" that many talk doesn't bother me, although I have been known to move over a little and put the "X" onto the side mirror of vehicles that get stupid when they pass me. Yeah, I can be an ahole sometimes. :D

That is true, also. The low beams really light up the roadside well. In Mississippi, out in the country, with dense trees on both sides of the road, the low beams were awesome, because of the wide spread of light. We have a lot of deer committing suicide by automobile.

SPOOOBY

IMG_1479177919.428656.jpg i have the rugged ridge led,there sealed and super bright,came with anti flicker harness for around 360$

If you're not living your dead already!

RubiJay

I had them on my 07 2dr and I just got them again for my new JKUR. They are a definite improvement over stock at a decent price point. I have definitely noticed the x pattern that others mentioned, but I just deal with it, and honestly it's not a big issue. Plus, I can point the x at terrible drivers, which is a plus. The high beams are also very good, and I believe superior to that of JW speaker.

Top Bottom