Top 5 jk build priorities?

In5ane1

Anyone tried the paramount off road bumpers? Saw them on jeepaddons site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
For me personally, I'm working with a $6K budget.

So far, I've gotten the following. Just waiting to get shipped or install -

• 3.5 Metalcloak GC Lite kit
  • 1350 Driveshaft (only front so far)
  • Wheels with enough back spacing (ATX Slabs)
  • Cat back exhaust (higher clearance in the back and now it sounds like a truck)
  • Trucklite headlights (couldn't see s*** with the stock ones)

Tires are next up, but I can't decide between 35" for better gas mileage and I can keep my stock fenders or get 37" which really aren't necessary, further kill my gas mileage and will likely force me to re-gear, but look awesome! :rock: A winch will probably come later but only when I move up to more serious trails. For now, a recovery strap has done the job!

CrazyLarry

For me personally, I'm working with a $6K budget.

So far, I've gotten the following. Just waiting to get shipped or install -

• 3.5 Metalcloak GC Lite kit
  • 1350 Driveshaft (only front so far)
  • Wheels with enough back spacing (ATX Slabs)
  • Cat back exhaust (higher clearance in the back and now it sounds like a truck)
  • Trucklite headlights (couldn't see s*** with the stock ones)

Tires are next up, but I can't decide between 35" for better gas mileage and I can keep my stock fenders or get 37" which really aren't necessary, further kill my gas mileage and will likely force me to re-gear, but look awesome! :rock: A winch will probably come later but only when I move up to more serious trails. For now, a recovery strap has done the job!

FYI when i had 35s and no superchips tuner my gas mileage was 15-16. With my 37s and a superchips tuner my gas mileage is 14-15. Not that big of a difference

Top Bottom