Topless for TATAs Aug 10-11

Krieger

Just to make sure you know, this event takes place back east, not up in Big Bear. :crazyeyes:

Ah you're so right, I just looked at the topless part and thought it was the Big Bear one, my bad sorry. Good eye Eddie!

Last edited:

lulu2533

Maybe not you...but it sure was implied by those before you. I just quoted the last post at the time.

And you were the one that brought up the "3 girls are in your group" why even bring it up in the first place then? Whatever...

10frank9

Web Wheeler
And you were the one that brought up the "3 girls are in your group" why even bring it up in the first place then? Whatever...

Whoa let's not get all easily offended. These are words which have no conveyance of emotion. Did anyone say "women can't wheel?"

seanb123

lets not get all hostile here. Him bringing up the topic is worth mentioning how many girls wheel compared to guys? Its something I'm glad I know now. I also think you were referring to me saying is it a good thing or not. Its a general question. It in now way applies that girls cant wheel. You assumed that. And you know what happens when you assume. Don't be so hostile. This is a forum is hard to understand what someone really means, dont come out swinging. But welcome to the forum :thumb:

lulu2533

Whatever, I started reading this thread, after lurking on this forum for quite awhile, because I am also going to RC for tatas and thought it would be cool to meet some WOL jeepers. But now I couldn't care less. I'm done with this thread and this forum. Have a great day.

rinkishjk

I was in no way implying negativity by saying there are girls in your group. This event is about breast cancer, and having a great time wheeling while raising money to irradicate it.

jelliott076

Whatever, I started reading this thread, after lurking on this forum for quite awhile, because I am also going to RC for tatas and thought it would be cool to meet some WOL jeepers. But now I couldn't care less. I'm done with this thread and this forum. Have a great day.

Lulu, don't take off so quick. I'm certain this is a major misunderstanding. Sexism in wheeling is NOT something you'll find here. I'm hoping you'll meet some of the WOL family while you're there. You'll find these guys and ladies are all great people. Take Care

The wife and I are ditching the kids and headed towards RC on Friday from Dayton, OH. This is a much needed weekend to ourselves. We are new to this event and RC so we would love to meet up and hang with some egg-berts.

I don't remember what group we are in... If I remember correctly we didn't sign-up for anything too serious as we are still rolling at stock height.

seanb123

The wife and I are ditching the kids and headed towards RC on Friday from Dayton, OH. This is a much needed weekend to ourselves. We are new to this event and RC so we would love to meet up and hang with some egg-berts.

I don't remember what group we are in... If I remember correctly we didn't sign-up for anything too serious as we are still rolling at stock height.

Excited hope to meet ya and have some good times

rinkishjk

My group had a great day today! Broken front u joint on a yj, and a popped bead on a tj, but a fantastic day! Great new friends made, and can't wait for round two tomorrow!

Attachments

• 1376191942962.jpg
    1376191942962.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 1376191967397.jpg
    1376191967397.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 1376191986017.jpg
    1376191986017.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 1376191998639.jpg
    1376191998639.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 1376192039519.jpg
    1376192039519.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 1376192048306.jpg
    1376192048306.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 1376192056999.jpg
    1376192056999.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 106

FnsweetS3

Went both days.... had a freaking blast. Got my wife out there to drive and took both my daughters who looooooved every second (BTW lulu don't get butt hurt so easy). Got to use my new Warn winch to pull a couple people out (one was a trail guide). Filled the floorboard up with puddle water (which smells like POOO). Great time all around.

Tackerdown

Banned
Went both days.... had a freaking blast. Got my wife out there to drive and took both my daughters who looooooved every second (BTW lulu don't get butt hurt so easy). Got to use my new Warn winch to pull a couple people out (one was a trail guide). Filled the floorboard up with puddle water (which smells like POOO). Great time all around.

That water does stink.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom