Tow rigs

jesse3638

Hooked
It got dropped at the dealer last weekend and I picked it up tonight. It had a couple options on it I didn’t order so they didn’t charge me for them! Score

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks good. We just placed an order for a Chevy 2500 Diesel at work. It'll probably be here in a couple weeks and I can't wait to check it out. We do use our trucks off road (rough dirt roads) and I'm curious how it compares to our Ford F-250 and Ram 2500.

JKbrick

Looks good. We just placed an order for a Chevy 2500 Diesel at work. It'll probably be here in a couple weeks and I can't wait to check it out. We do use our trucks off road (rough dirt roads) and I'm curious how it compares to our Ford F-250 and Ram 2500.

Thank you, haven’t had a Ford since 99 but the Ram I just sold rode very nice and had not 1 rattle or anything wrong after 55k miles. This one has like 80 miles on it so I can’t compare them yet very honestly

tippedover

Great truck the 19 is the way to go with the IP5 engine for sure, the 18 has a few little issues. To bad no one has a tune for the IP5 yet chevy made that computer hard to break.

JKbrick

Does anyone know if you have to somehow update your truck radio for apple car play when you update your phone? Mine worked great for the first 2 weeks I had it now all it tells me is it can’t find Siri, right about when my phone updated

Zstairlessone

Does anyone know if you have to somehow update your truck radio for apple car play when you update your phone? Mine worked great for the first 2 weeks I had it now all it tells me is it can’t find Siri, right about when my phone updated

No idea, but my F-150 didn’t skip a beat when I updated to iOS 12, though it is only 2 months old

JKbrick

Figured out a little more about Onstar and WiFi in a GM. They are two separate things, the WiFi actually comes from att through Onstar somehow. Anyway long story short they told me they couldn’t take my credit card because there was a huge outstanding balance showing on my business account. I said how I’ve only had my truck for 2 weeks? Monday she said she would open a case and call me back. Hadn’t heard by today so I hit the button again and get a guy this time, he says they are working on it but he still can’t take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance the computer shows I owe!! I laughed out loud at that one, and hung up.

jesse3638

Hooked
Figured out a little more about Onstar and WiFi in a GM. They are two separate things, the WiFi actually comes from att through Onstar somehow. Anyway long story short they told me they couldn’t take my credit card because there was a huge outstanding balance showing on my business account. I said how I’ve only had my truck for 2 weeks? Monday she said she would open a case and call me back. Hadn’t heard by today so I hit the button again and get a guy this time, he says they are working on it but he still can’t take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance the computer shows I owe!! I laughed out loud at that one, and hung up.

Haha WTF? How did that happen? Got to love computers.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
I'm really curious to hear exactly what you have to do on att or OnStar to get a 74 million dollar balance in 2 weeks. That's crazy!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Business must not be going well. Should have kept the dodge.

Ddays

Hooked
but he still can’t take a credit card because as soon as they do it will try to collect the $74 million dollar balance

:shock: Secretary driving a Bugatti and vacationing at the French Riveria these days? :cheesy:

I just had to get my third new card on my business account this year because someone got a hold of the number once more :mad: What a gigantic PITA. Hope thats not what happened to yours.

Edit: LOL, BTW, what in the hell is the limit on your card?!?

Top Bottom