Toyo M/T vs Ridge Grappler

wjtstudios

Hooked
They are coming out with a new version?

New truck - he's finally gotten tired of those old Dodges and he's getting a nice new Ford. ;)

IMG_1216.jpg

I totaled my 3500 a couple weeks ago, but when it was delivered I had DT put a set of 295 ridge grapplers under it. When the new RAM, not a ford Ddays, gets delivered I’ll be doing the same thing again. Great tires!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
When the new RAM, not a ford Ddays,

:bleh:

Edit: Did you ever haul anything really heavy with those Ridge Graps? I'd like to put a set on the wife's F250 for the next set and she hauls a 30' horse trailer/camper. Wondered how they'd hold up
to heavier loads.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
:bleh:

Edit: Did you ever haul anything really heavy with those Ridge Graps? I'd like to put a set on the wife's F250 for the next set and she hauls a 30' horse trailer/camper. Wondered how they'd hold up
to heavier loads.

Most I hauled was my father in laws boat, about 7k, before I lost it and had no issues on that. I had about 10,500 miles on them and they barely shown any wear.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Most I hauled was my father in laws boat, about 7k, before I lost it and had no issues on that. I had about 10,500 miles on them and they barely shown any wear.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Man you had bad luck, lost a boat and totaled out your truck all in 10k miles [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Man you had bad luck, lost a boat and totaled out your truck all in 10k miles [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish I would’ve, The things a death trap. It’s a two cycle out board and it Burns oil like an old freighter. That’s the last time I’ll be taking that boat out.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom