TPMS Dash readout???

HILLZ

just wanting to find out if the tire pressure readout that is displayed on the dash can be set to give PSI reading instead of bar???? :thinking:
only ever use PSI here in Australia and is a pain in the A$$ to convert all the time
sorry if posted in wrong spot

davantalus

Just guessing wildly here, and I assume you've tried this... but have you tried look in the depths of your system settings? Maybe there's some localization settings for Temp/Pressure/Distance?

HILLZ

Just guessing wildly here, and I assume you've tried this... but have you tried look in the depths of your system settings? Maybe there's some localization settings for Temp/Pressure/Distance?

Temp and distance are ok, just tyre pressure also a short answer to you question would be no i haven't looked. Why look when i can ask all the JK guru's on here.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

pastorwug

When you change Bars to PSI you will also change Centigrade to Fahrenheit and miles to Kms.
Can't have it both.
The iPhone has an app for changing bars to psi - try that if you have one.

HILLZ

When you change Bars to PSI you will also change Centigrade to Fahrenheit and miles to Kms.
Can't have it both.
The iPhone has an app for changing bars to psi - try that if you have one.

At the moment it reads bar, centigrade and km's, doesn't make sense 2/3rds of it is in metric already, psi is the only non metric measurement i want. There must be a way!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
At the moment it reads bar, centigrade and km's, doesn't make sense 2/3rds of it is in metric already, psi is the only non metric measurement i want. There must be a way!

Now you have me confused. Bar is metric. You have everything in metric because you have it set for bar, centigrade and kilometers. If you want PSI, you will have to use U.S. for everything (e.g. miles, fahrenheit, psi.) Like pastorwug said, I don't think you can choose a different system for each readout.

HILLZ

Now you have me confused. Bar is metric. You have everything in metric because you have it set for bar, centigrade and kilometers. If you want PSI, you will have to use U.S. for everything (e.g. miles, fahrenheit, psi.) Like pastorwug said, I don't think you can choose a different system for each readout.

hey what can i say, i'm Australian and we are querky, we use metric for everything else but tyre pressures we use PSI haha :cheesy:

Top Bottom