Track bar recommendations

fiend

Caught the Bug
I’ve had synergy front and rear for about 6 years. They’ve seen Moab, Rubicon, etc and are holding up fine. The front is the old style with the rod end at the axle. Probably not great for mid west or east cost, but fine for so cal. I think they have the D2 bushing there now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks everyone for the info. I think I decided I’m going to stay with stock and get the crown track bars. These factory ones have held up fine over the last 8 years so don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t do the same again. Plus I’m not sure I need the adjustability either.

sm31

I see a lot of mention for Johnny joints for control arms. Why isn’t the same style pushed for track bars?

Including Currie, My Clayton bar also has a JJ. So far, so good... and I like where the zirk sits. Super easy to reach and out of harms way at the same time. As for the bar itself... time will tell. It doesn't feel like a solid bar, and also felt to be about the same weight as the stock JK bar.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I'll shout out for Core. Installed a Tier 4 about 15k miles and wheeled about 5 times. It's been solid.

Attachments

• 20180430_113606.jpg
    20180430_113606.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 100
  • 20180430_113530.jpg
    20180430_113530.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 104

Ddays

Hooked
My Synergy bar has held up well in the front. It's got 60k miles on it. I went back to the factory bar in the rear because the RK one was hitting the diff cover. :rolleyes2:

Late post :doh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom