Track bars

JKbrick

I got to looking at my jeep tonight it does have a dropped pitman arm

Your drag link and track bar need to be parallel so if you have a drop pitman arm and your track bar is mounted in stock location at both ends it needs fixed. Honestly I would loose the drop pitman arm and do the steering flip kit

ldjernes

Your drag link and track bar need to be parallel so if you have a drop pitman arm and your track bar is mounted in stock location at both ends it needs fixed. Honestly I would loose the drop pitman arm and do the steering flip kit

I does have an adjustable front track bar also I realized that tonight when I was looking at it. What's the benefits between drop pitman arm to drag link flip kit?

JKbrick

My opinion and I'm not a mechanic but a drop pitman arm seems like it would put more stress on your sector shaft but the raised track bar at the axle end and flipping the drag link to the top of the knuckle would get them more parallel to the ground too

JKbrick

And make sure the brackets bolt or weld to the factory bracket and the axle tube too. Raise the rear track bar with that much lift too

Top Bottom