Traded my '12 crush for a '15 tank

pastorwug

Nice new Jeep - but it would be happier in a cleaner garage! :cheesy:

I mean really - is that a water spot you missed on the floor?
Only wish my garage even came close.

OJK12

Nice new Jeep - but it would be happier in a cleaner garage! :cheesy: I mean really - is that a water spot you missed on the floor? Only wish my garage even came close.

Lmao!! I didn't even notice! It only looks clean from this angle, trust me if turned around you would get to see all my junk everywhere! Thanks though.

spicoli

It's interesting color because it can look very dark green and then in some lights it looks a lot closer to commando.

Wardell

It's interesting color because it can look very dark green and then in some lights it looks a lot closer to commando.

I was thinking similar about Anvil when I got mine this summer... the colour looks a lot different depending on the lighting. And they are both clear coated colours too... for some reason, I'd expect that more from metallic colours.

If they had Tank on 2014s, I probably would have got it. I was actually surprised they didn't have any green Wranglers for that model year... seemed really odd considering the Jeep's WWII heritage. I'm glad to see they fixed that this year... and that the new shade is looking good!

Top Bottom