Trail Ready Beadlocks don’t fit onto Dynatrac XD60 but do on UD60

GraniteCrystal

Yeah it sounds like you want to buy from them since apparently they have “something in there process to take a look at.”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah. It does. Because they responded on a Sunday, acknowledged that the situation sucks, admitted they may have screwed up, promised to look into the customers specific order and get to the bottom of it, and gave him a work around in the mean time to see if he can get the wheel on.

All that means that by the time I order my axles (circa 2030), they'll have improved their processes (assuming there's something to improve) and they have great customer service if something does go wrong.

mastrcruse

Guys, again, Wayalife saved my cookies. We rotated and banged a bit and they went on perfectly. Driver side could have taken a small banging more both are on and torqued down.

@dynatrac. Thanks for your response on a Sunday. It shows everyone what kind of company you are and I truly appreciate it. In all honesty, just some feedback, I’d suggest telling this to your customers when they get their axles. When my builder calls me and says it’s bad, I’m in freak out mode and I can’t be the only one feeling the panic haha.

Alright guys! Fronts done and on to the rear. Thanks again and I’ll posts pics when it’s done.

Attachments

• E144045B-A642-44AA-9B3B-FDBA52FC0448.jpg
    E144045B-A642-44AA-9B3B-FDBA52FC0448.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

mastrcruse

What is the backspacing on those TR beadlock s?

3.5” backspacing. Rides great but definitely need to get used to this PSC assist system and a bit squishier tires.

Figuring out a drive shaft issue in the front. I have an upgraded t case cable and the bolt is hitting the yoke. Gonna try a counter sunk bolt to see if it’ll clear. I’ve read and talked with others locally and it sounds like they all had to manipulate their t case shifter bracket since the 1350 yoke is larger than the OEM.

Last edited:

RSQCON

Any reason you chose 3.5"? I'm running 3.5" Machetes with their Hardcore 60/60 package and strongly considering going to 4.5 or 5" backspacing to bring the tires in a little and protect the lower ball joints

Either way looks good. I like your color matched rear corners.

tdougherty81

3.5” backspacing. Rides great but definitely need to get used to this PSC assist system and a bit squishier tires.

Figuring out a drive shaft issue in the front. I have an upgraded t case cable and the bolt is hitting the yoke. Gonna try a counter sunk bolt to see if it’ll clear. I’ve read and talked with others locally and it sounds like they all had to manipulate their t case shifter bracket since the 1350 yoke is larger than the OEM.

I had to bend my bracket slightly when I installed my front driveshaft. No issues since.

mastrcruse

Any reason you chose 3.5"? I'm running 3.5" Machetes with their Hardcore 60/60 package and strongly considering going to 4.5 or 5" backspacing to bring the tires in a little and protect the lower ball joints

Either way looks good. I like your color matched rear corners.

Thanks! I went with 3.5” because that seems to be the usual with people running the 68.5” axle and believe it’s to avoid/reduce rubbing. I was also a bit concerned about the ballpoints but thinking if peeps like Eddie and others can beat the shit out of their rigs and not blow through balljoints, I should be fine. The worse part of the balljoints is the zero fitting on the bottom. That’ll be trashed a lot I bet.

Here’s how she sits on 3.5” lift. We are gonna make final adjustments next weekend which will include the cutting wheel around the fenders.

Attachments

• 4416C821-D80F-4AC1-8904-544DFFAE61EB.jpg
    4416C821-D80F-4AC1-8904-544DFFAE61EB.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 113

Deacon

Just finished my 60/60 PR install a few weeks back, also went with the XD229 Machetes 3.5 BS ON 17" 37".... jeep drives good but personally don't care for the super wide look and figured I'd beat my lower ball joints up, plus I increased my turning radius, plus it's a little more aggravating parking in my garage . I went from 77" to 82.5" lug to lug..... Sooooo ordered new wheels today.....KMC has a new wheel out the XD 231 in 4.75 BS ... I ordered in black and going to reuse my outer silver ring.... so anyone need a set of machete's , new with a good discount.

BTW the 231 are not out yet but was told should be here in 4 to 6 weeks .... just throwing out as an option... I liked the Trail Ready but to get in black was going to be an additional $850

mastrcruse

When I installed my front 1350, mine also hit the bracket, used the dremel and cut off a portion of the bracket, test fit all works well.

We took a little off the bracket too.

What I'm having to figure out is the bolt that connects the t case cable to the tcase is hitting the yoke and not letting it into 2wd. I'm going to try a counter sunk bolt and hopefully that works perfectly.

Top Bottom