Trail run this Sunday silverwood lake

Punisher417

I wanna hit a trail this Sunday July 7th somewhere in the lake silverwood or big Baer area. We will be doing dishpan spring trail. Meet up at the Valero gas station by 0845 so we can head out to air down by 0900

Going:
1. Punisher417
2. NETAA
3. Miramontes
4. paychex.308

Maybe:
1. newtdog
2. JAGS
3. ttfhell
4. Seanb33

Last edited:

ttfhell

Lets do this. I was starting to think some of you were turning all Internet wheelers for a bit;)
Any of these would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ttfhell

Jags you can be my passenger if you want but that involves certain favors....

JAGS

Hooked
Jags you can be my passenger if you want but that involves certain favors....

Same ones or did you want to spice things up. :cheesy::cheesy:

Sounds good if the trail is too gnarly. Getting out is better than nothing!:thumb:

What are requirements for any of these I might be in :thumbup:

stock should be fine with most of them... j.bull and dishpan are the exception. but deep creek, pilot rock or even cleghorn are good with a stock rig... fire extinguisher and some recovery gear might be nice....

andrew-

Punisher417

Did you guys end up going last week?

We ran Holcomb creek on Saturday I believe, it was my first time wheeling out that way so I'm not familiar with the trails out there.

As far as requirements idk my jeep is a 2012 jku rubicon on a 3" lift n 35"s that's it lol

Miramontes

We ran Holcomb creek on Saturday I believe, it was my first time wheeling out that way so I'm not familiar with the trails out there.

As far as requirements idk my jeep is a 2012 jku rubicon on a 3" lift n 35"s that's it lol

Holcomb is nice, I was planning on going with you guys. But it did not work out. By the way welcome to the forum. I'm Chris Miramontes. Eric (NETAA) told me you just joined.

sean.m.adams33

Really considring this.... Was thinking about heading that way tomorrow to go camping for the fourth but might reconsider...:thinking:

Punisher417

Holcomb is nice, I was planning on going with you guys. But it did not work out. By the way welcome to the forum. I'm Chris Miramontes. Eric (NETAA) told me you just joined.

Thanks Chris I've been on the forum for a bit now but my jk wasn't worthy of hitting up trails with u guys lol that n work consumed a lot of my time to be able to join the forum runs. I'm Pedro (de la Chancla) Perez lol

Top Bottom