Trail Wildlife!

jhires

Probably a Turkey?

Are we talking about the the one wearing the boot? :)
We were thinking it was either a turkey or an eagle. Only two birds in this area that can make a footprint that big.
There were lots of eagles in the area at the time and plenty of rabbit tracks around as well.
Also there's usually more than one turkey and this was a single set of tracks.

Jesse

Bump.

And a pair of shitty pictures to entice an Overlander comment.

Not bad for an iPhone held up to binoculars. lol
IMG_7128.JPG

Picture of a picture. Wife got some good shots on the camera.
IMG_7131.JPG .

JAGS

Hooked
IMG_9690.jpg

This little guy was there after tearing down the tent at the dirty dozen on the rubicon a couple years back.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
oh I got some for this one ...might as well start with A and then go in no order whatsoever DSC_2619.jpg DSC_3007.jpg ... DSC_2931.jpg DSC_3036.jpg DSC_3150.jpg came across these guys in death valley , then on the way to Moab happened to stop and caught this lone fella DSC_3209.jpg DSC_3823.jpg DSC_0815 copy.jpg DSC_1727.jpg .... and this is not including the various spider webs , chipmunks, squirrels , odd colored grass hoppers (black and yellow ) , stick bugs ,or heron that I have taken a shot or two of ...

Labricon

Caught the Bug
.......and just to pile on;
IMG_2347.JPG IMG_2344.JPG IMG_2311.JPG
In mid September my wife and I flew up to a lodge on Hudson Bay to spend some quality time with Polar Bears and other locals.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Don't see too much wildlife outside of snakes so this little guy was a nice find. I went down this path about 10 minutes prior and came out to find it in the road.

Attachments

• gator.jpg
    gator.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 149
Top Bottom