Trail Wildlife!

Rccrwlr

Mall crawling
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397614037.972835.jpg

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

Rccrwlr

LOL! Mr Pickle was out dancing at the mall today should I have gotten a picture, does he qualify as Mall Wild Life?

I think it does!

"One only needs to follow those that have been there/done that to learn how to do things proper the first time" BCH

Rccrwlr

Also have this one
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397622666.285772.jpg

Crawler Kitty

Sooooo....this happened today ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401977867.286506.jpg
For those if you who can't find Waldo
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401977896.386307.jpg
Just out walking my dogs this morning, thank goodness I had a hold of them. We just sat peacefully checking eachother out.....but the dogs friends Sky and Moon (sweetest Pits) decided they wanted to say Hi before their owner could grab them ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401978017.997157.jpg

Which way did he go?
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401978039.682300.jpg

I think it was a Bobcat but it was a lot grayer in color than I thought they would be and less fur around its jowls. Anyone know what kind of cat that was? Too big for domestic kitty.

Panda

Sooooo....this happened today View attachment 86551
For those if you who can't find Waldo
View attachment 86552
Just out walking my dogs this morning, thank goodness I had a hold of them. We just sat peacefully checking eachother out.....but the dogs friends Sky and Moon (sweetest Pits) decided they wanted to say Hi before their owner could grab them View attachment 86553

Which way did he go?
View attachment 86554

I think it was a Bobcat but it was a lot grayer in color than I thought they would be and less fur around its jowls. Anyone know what kind of cat that was? Too big for domestic kitty.

Kitty spy's a kitty! :eek:

Crawler Kitty

Sorry Wuggy, I couldn't resist fixing that one, lol. I'll get slapped around for it later I'm sure.

Um excuse me!? Wait for it......when are we seeing you next!!!? No worries I'm sure Tammy will take care of it for me I know she's got my back!

Last edited:
It's tough to see but these are Rhinos... and they are in Ohio :crazyeyes:

Rhino.jpg

Last weekends wheeling trip was at a place called The Wilds
http://thewilds.org/default.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Branded

A local Land Rover Club helps maintain the property. Normally only they are allowed on the property, but last weekend they had an all makes day as a fund raiser. It was interesting.... The only real challenges were mud, which I hate. I was surprised how rutted the trails were. They have definitely worn out some of them with wet traffic.

Trib

Ok now yall are making me pull out my camera for all my trail adventures. And I am terrible at multitasking.

This thread is great though. My girls, wife, and I go out every evening to explore, find critters, and hike. There are a couple animals on my list but they are all really difficult to find and get pictures of.

1401998309336.jpg
Found this little guy on the road in Tombstone.

1401998367252.jpg
This vulture let us get pretty close coming down from Montezuma Pass.

Thats all I got for now. Hoping I will run into another pack of coatimundi close enough to get a shot next time. Lets keep this thread going.

pastorwug

Sorry Wuggy, I couldn't resist fixing that one, lol. I'll get slapped around for it later I'm sure.

You know what's really weird?
I didn't write that post - I may have been hacked - though it is a funny comment.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out when and IF I even made that post - super weird - glad it wasn't off color or something! :thinking:

CHANGING MY PASSWORD NOW :mad:

kemer1

Was out last weekend with some buddies out at Echo Canyon in Death Valley, and we came across this little fella... 20140531_143347.jpg

Top Bottom