Traildash camera input

Rebel JK

Cool. Keep in mind that at least on mine the wires close to camera get hot when on. Not sure chespy Amazon cameras ( that's what I have) are meant to be on for long periods of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep, mine was only 14 bucks on amazon so my expectations are not too high. If it craps out I'll pick up a another one or an alternative. Getting used to it though- sure is nice.

JKFlyer

Yep, mine was only 14 bucks on amazon so my expectations are not too high. If it craps out I'll pick up a another one or an alternative. Getting used to it though- sure is nice.

Same boat...agreed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rebel JK

For anyone interested here's a shot of exactly where I pulled off an accessories circuit at the fuse box. There are a few spare fuse slots that heat up with ignition on. It turned out to be easier for me to just pull new wire to fuse box than to cut into cig lighter ckt. after all. I ended up paralleling the camera feed with the cb fed from a 10a fuse with #14awg. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1401924456.856519.jpg

pelli33

Sorry to hijack, but does anyone know anything about/use the EAS system on the trail dash?? Wondering if theyre reliable enough to wire my lockers to? Also, will they work with ARBs, or will I need E-lockers? I don't need em for most of the year, as theres rarely a trail I see up here that I would need to use them on, so Id rather not be looking at switches that never get switched year round. Figure if im going to need the tuner anyway, might as well try and keep everything clean like Superchips meant to. Wont really be running much else, as I don't have any crazy light bars or LEDs other than when I swap my headlights, but maybe some rock lights, an ARB/Luna fridge for camping trips.

Top Bottom