TrailMEX build

Mayday

So far as of today phase one is almost complete then it's time to seriously get to work with mods but its all going to be put on hold for about 9 months while I deploy to Afghanistan

FYI, there's some sort of diplomatic immunity from your spouse when it comes to ordering Jeep parts while deployed.

Hollowpoint515

I know! I'm getting away with just about everything right now because I'm about to leave! It's GREAT! Before it was always " no not now we don't have the money" or "we need this instead"

Hollowpoint515

My one inch m.o.r.e. body lift arrived today it will go on next week while I'm visiting my uncle over the 4th of July weekend... That dude has every tool you could possibly imagine.

Dave_g

FYI, there's some sort of diplomatic immunity from your spouse when it comes to ordering Jeep parts while deployed.

Interesting. I will have to explain that to the wife. Hope she can handel getting the front and rear bumpers into the garage.

Md_rubi

View attachment 36836

Here is a nifty little cell phone mount I got about a month ago I like it for the most part it's just that it vibrates real bad when driving... It doesn't make any noise it just vibrates from the vehicle shaking

Might want to relocate that! Ever consider what will happen to it if the airbag deploys? I had mine there and loved it but relocated it after I saw a pic of the damage after the bag deployed.

JAGS

Hooked
Might want to relocate that! Ever consider what will happen to it if the airbag deploys? I had mine there and loved it but relocated it after I saw a pic of the damage after the bag deployed.

Never thought about that. I was thinking of getting a similar mount. You don't happen to have those pics you're referring too do you?

Hollowpoint515

ANOTHER GREAT CRAIGSLIST BUY!!!

it was a little bit of a drive to get it but Ive gotten myself a bullydog programmer and at first it was a head ache because I dont have a mac computer. So I had to spend a lot of time with their technical support (Great Job!) they helped me with everything and e-mailed me everything that was needed to get it going without having to use the update agent. It took a total of 3 days since their hours of operation and work kinda conflicted but after the install I must say I am VERY IMPRESSED! my gas milage has gone from 13.5 to 14 MPG to 17 to 19 MPG and the power is very noticeable. I recommend this to anyone that needs to make up for the loss of power after getting bigger tires. I feel like the throttle response is way better than it was when it had stock tires on it.

Ill post pictures of it later on this evening its small and isnt in the way at all I LOVE IT!!!

Hollowpoint515

Rig is looking really good!

Thanks man I've still got a lot to do till my baby is where I want it but I'm thinking I might change my sway bars front and rear to the currie antirock's anyone have anything good or bad to say about these? I'm aware they won't provide the same stabilization as the rubicon one but its half the price 700$ opposed to 1400$

Thanks man I've still got a lot to do till my baby is where I want it but I'm thinking I might change my sway bars front and rear to the currie antirock's anyone have anything good or bad to say about these? I'm aware they won't provide the same stabilization as the rubicon one but its half the price 700$ opposed to 1400$

RIG is looking really good!

I would not do there rear as the OEM rear is soft enough. The front, well, I like the idea and have thought about going the Antirock route myself. I have also looked into finding a "broken" rubi front swaybar and adding the EVO No Limits manual disco to it. That seems to be the cheapest option, if I can find me a rubi swaybar with a broken motor!!!

Top Bottom