Tranny Cooler

Kbones

I did the B&M SuperCooler (#70264) on my '08 auto and it has been perfect. Easy to install and haven't had an issue since.

Brute

Hooked
It would also be a good idea to install a trans temp gauge...you really don't want to wait until the dummy light comes on to let you know that your trans fluid is cooking and breaking down. Often when I see trans temps rising, and it's convenient, you can put the trans in nuetral and watch the temp go down.

I have trans coolers in all three of my jeeps...they definitely work

GTJeeper

It would also be a good idea to install a trans temp gauge...you really don't want to wait until the dummy light comes on to let you know that your trans fluid is cooking and breaking down. Often when I see trans temps rising, and it's convenient, you can put the trans in nuetral and watch the temp go down.

I have trans coolers in all three of my jeeps...they definitely work

Good to know, is there a gauge brand or such you would recommend? I would most likely mount it to the dash bar of my rockhard cage if that were a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Good to know, is there a gauge brand or such you would recommend? I would most likely mount it to the dash bar of my rockhard cage if that were a possibility.

I mounted Autometer gauges in both my Brute & JK6...I prefer to have stand alone analog gauges for both trans temp & oil pressure so I don't have to toggle for temps on the digital display that comes with certain radio packages...I can simply quickly glance at the gauges while driving

GTJeeper

I mounted Autometer gauges in both my Brute & JK6...I prefer to have stand alone analog gauges for both trans temp & oil pressure so I don't have to toggle for temps on the digital display that comes with certain radio packages...I can simply quickly glance at the gauges while driving

Cool. I’ll look on their site this evening, thanks.

Top Bottom