Transfer Case swap questions

USMC Wrangler

Flashcal to Flashpaq

Just an FYI, but the Flashcal to Flashpaq upgrade is 1/2 off until 4/15.

Good news for Flashcal owners! We are offering our 50% off Flashcal to Flashpaq upgrades during this period. Our typical cost to upgrade is $179.99. Sales price is just $89.99! That’s 50% savings for a limited time! Jump on this opportunity today and turn your Flashcal into a Flashpaq to experience best-in-class tuning and features.

Simply download SPARK and connect your Flashcal. You will have the option to add Flashpaq tuning for our promotional pricing of $89.99. This is a virtual upgrade. No return shipment or legwork required. Connect, upgrade, and experience the difference!

http://superchips.com/superchips-springs-savings-take-10-off-all-products/

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
1. Fairly easy to do in your garage. I would recommend getting a set of offset wrenches for the top bolts and a transmission jack to help you get it into position. The transfer case weights about 120 lbs. Also you will need to get new fluid. You will need to disconnect your front and rear drive shafts but not pull. Once you have the bolts removed using a dead blow hammer gently pursued the drive shaft out of the collar. I would be sure to wash the underside of your Jeep if you have just recently been any sort of mud. It sucks to have the transfer case in hand pulling it out and have sand fall in your eye.
2. If you need parts you have your old transfer case to cannibalize parts from.
3. Do not know.
4. If you think the process is only going to take two hours plan on all day. When I attempted my transfer case swap it took me the better part of 4 hours to get in and out and then had to put the old one back in. Did not verify part number.

R/
Will

Never mind. Got it. Just the case. Fluid for the transfer case, or the transmission?

Last edited:
Top Bottom