Trasharoo...

JAGS

Hooked
Yep, the strap design is different now. It's like a backpack but with the chest strap connecting the shoulder straps together, if that makes sense.

Mine is the old style. Not a fan. It sits in my garage never used on dirt. New one sounds like it is better.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
While I could never condone or even consider placing my child in the back like that, it did spring up an idea.

What about using the trasharoo to hold a gas tank (or two). Has anyone tried that? Would the material hold up?

Clem319

While I could never condone or even consider placing my child in the back like that, it did spring up an idea.

What about using the trasharoo to hold a gas tank (or two). Has anyone tried that? Would the material hold up?

I'm sure it would be fine. They are pretty strong.

I trasharoo, do you?

Kyle7R

Just a simple canvas bag, use it at the beach mostly. Plus it was free :thumb:

Attachments

• 1466030296920.jpg
    1466030296920.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 110

Clifford33

Caught the Bug

I'm right with you it looked funny but yes it's a very stupid idea.

RUBEERCON

I run a 25.00 large dry bag with side storage. Just hose it out when done and roll it back up. Abrasion resistant and never leaks fluids when I toss it in jeep to head back in town. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466559359.223637.jpg

Top Bottom