Trektop NX for 2-Door JK

CarolinaJK

Had it on my old 2 door, loved the look and ease of going topless.
View attachment 161977

hated how noisy it got after a few months. I understand soft tops are noisy but I couldn't even have a conversation with the person in the passenger seat

Nice looking rig! Hopefully mine won't be quite as noisy! I won't mind the noise so much though. Came from a Mustang that had so much drone you couldn't hear the radio.

CarolinaJK

I just went thru an abnormal kentucky winter in which we had 2 snows of 16" or more. Trektop nx performed flawlessly. Heating wasnt an issue. I feel like the heater in the jk is so good, top choice is irrelevant.

Edit: i should mention i had a hard top before, and have since sold it. No longer needed lol.

This is what I'm hoping will happen to me. I'm about ready for this hard top to go, but the girlfriend keeps telling me to keep it. I'm giving it 6 months and if I haven't felt the need to put it back on, it's going up for sale.

Panda

This is what I'm hoping will happen to me. I'm about ready for this hard top to go, but the girlfriend keeps telling me to keep it. I'm giving it 6 months and if I haven't felt the need to put it back on, it's going up for sale.

Benefit of selling is it'll pay for the trek top and leave you with some $$ for other mods :brows:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Benefit of selling is it'll pay for the trek top and leave you with some $$ for other mods :brows:

This is my plan in the spring time I think. I do love the hardtop at the moment but not being able to take it off alone will be an issue.

I loved my trektop on the 2 door when I could run it before I put in the read cage section. I originally bought the top cuz my stock one would leak and never had one issue with the trektop and the bikini feature was awesome to have which I used more than anything. Will deff be getting one for the 4 door.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440684987.012181.jpg

CarolinaJK

That's another 2-door build I've always loved! Hopefully I'll love mine as much as you guys have! Just got off the phone with Northridge and my Trektop is on it's way! 5 stars to them for awesome customer service! 👍🏽

Top Bottom