Trip to California

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
You’ll be much happier in Moab. The California beaches are highly overrated. The drive to get anywhere in California is long and boring, unless you take Highway 1. The price of gas is close to 4 bucks a gallon, even higher along the coast and larger cities. But if you wanna see people Shit on a pile of used needles, you can always go to San Francisco for the day. And as a bonus, you’ll find your Jeep has been broken into and all of your gear gone. California sucks.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

Maybe everyone who doesn’t like it here can leave and we would have the state to ourselves . I like Utah and Montana as much as y’all but htf do you make money

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I tried to answer your PM, but your inbox is full.

Just cleaned it out

You’ll be much happier in Moab. The California beaches are highly overrated. The drive to get anywhere in California is long and boring, unless you take Highway 1. The price of gas is close to 4 bucks a gallon, even higher along the coast and larger cities. But if you wanna see people Shit on a pile of used needles, you can always go to San Francisco for the day. And as a bonus, you’ll find your Jeep has been broken into and all of your gear gone. California sucks.

Hahahaha thanks for the encouragement to go to Moab!

[emoji23] Keep it up. Maybe you’ll persuade more people not to love here and it will become less crowded. Make California Great Again!! [emoji23][emoji23]🤣

I’ll certainly visit once it becomes less crowded

☝️So accurate.

I wouldn’t come to California if I lived in Montana either. lol

Lol one day I’ll pass through, maybe just cross the edge from Nevada [emoji23]

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
If you did end up going back to plan A now or down the road and were near Lake Tahoe on the way to the coast, I'd shoot down for a day to Bodie State Park and check out the Ghost town.
That's a bucket list item for me.

Bustedback

[emoji23] Keep it up. Maybe you’ll persuade more people not to love here and it will become less crowded. Make California Great Again!! [emoji23][emoji23]🤣

The only way to make California great again is to recall Gavin Newsom and his cronies, and build the wall.

Top Bottom