Truck lites Stolen

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the support everyone.

Just when we think it can't get worse my girlfriend car got hit lastnight parked on the street. It was a Hit and run. She was parked a good 10+ feet from the car in front of her and it Pushed her up and under the car as well as smashing the rear panel. We heard it happen and didn't get outside in time to see anything.

View attachment 242633
View attachment 242631
View attachment 242632

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jesus where do you live Mogadishu? That's crazy man

tanmanjk

What's your insurance deductible? It might be worth making a claim and having the dealer put in a new harness, headlight buckets, stock lights, and grill. Then you can do a hood lock and new truck lites down the road.

Wonder what a good hood lock is. I know the cheapie aftermarket one can be defeated with a screw driver. On my CJ, I bolted a big eye-bolt to the hood, and slotted the radiator brace for it to fit though. Then I could put a big pad lock on it through the grill. It was cheap and bullet proof, but I don't think it'll work on the JK. I'll have to do some looking/thinking for a solution.
Tuffy makes a hood latch

MrEmmDubya

Seems to me that who did this may very well be a Jeeper. They knew how to get the grill off quickly and get the lights out as well. Wouldnt it be nice to find this jack wagon and go over with several Jeepers and have a rummage sale of his Jeep in front of him...... What i wouldnt give to catch and ass clown like this in the act.

Top Bottom