Truck-Lites

SDG

Caught the Bug
I use it on all of my electrical connections under the hood. Keeps em from corroding or losing connection from dirt or water

Same here. Also use it anywhere I have quick disconnects for the same reason.

I use the grey stuff in the squirt bottle from home depot

JKRandall

Thanks for the replies, I figured most use it when connecting the anti-flicker harness on the trucklites.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BigB315

I installed a pair last July with relay, outstanding difference and since trucklite is a sister company FREE test lights.

Sent From Galaxy S4

Jersey_Devil

Had mine in for over a year now, had an issue and Trucklite actually sent one of their engineers to my house to look at it and then give me new lights! No problems since! Great lights, Great customer service, Great company!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Just ordered mine from northridge $419 with the anti flicker relay

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

chuckt62

...ordered the horizontal adjustment screws from the dealer. $6 and will be here in 3 days.

I stopped by the dealer this morning to pick up the adjuster screws... only one in stock though, 3 day wait for the other. I was a little worried about the thread difference between the pivot stud and the new adjuster but took a chance since they're so cheap.

No worries though, it threaded in like it was made to be there. I re-adjusted to the prior location, but I think I'll see if they need to be tweaked at my fav inspection shop after the other one comes in.

c

chuckt62

...yeah me too.

I think I had them pretty close by using the vert and unscrewing the lower inside pivot stud about 1/8". Adding the adjusters will make it possible without the trial/error.

c

JKRandall

I just put mine in and wow what a difference it made. I still have to make adjustments to them but that will have to wait for a week or so when it warms up here in Ky. Will keep you posted on how mine work out once l get everything adjusted.

Top Bottom