Trucker Death Match

10frank9

Web Wheeler
how about i post the screen shots of you slandering eddie behind his back to me? and the racial slurs about him? how about the crap you said about david1ton and strizzy? or how about i post how much i have been helping you with your mj? and this is how you repay me? whatever dude you have mental issues

Actually you should post that stuff. Otherwise it's just all talk. Call it like it is. If Ridge is talking shit about Eddie I'm sure we would all like to see.

how about i post the screen shots of you slandering eddie behind his back to me? and the racial slurs about him? how about the crap you said about david1ton and strizzy? or how about i post how much i have been helping you with your mj? and this is how you repay me? whatever dude you have mental issues

Let's see it. Do it! Post it or take a long walk. Here, let me help you out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427083631.815933.jpg Now, who the Hell would be stupid enough to admit they have a little winky on a personals ad? Lmao

07JKSahara

Holy shit this got real... I thought it was all jokes for awhile.

GLWS Ridge, looking forward to meeting you on the trail.

Tigrcky

Please tell me you two love birds aren't trying to work this out via PM. Put it out for everyone to see. :yup:

im digging through all the messages he has sent me begging for my help and how i helped from frying out his new PS pump on his MJ and where he wants to find a gullible idiot to buy discontinued tires and then there is the fact that he is such a great mechanic that he screwed up his clutch.

MTG

Caught the Bug
im digging through all the messages he has sent me begging for my help and how i helped from frying out his new PS pump on his MJ and where he wants to find a gullible idiot to buy discontinued tires and then there is the fact that he is such a great mechanic that he screwed up his clutch.

Ooh exciting! :clap2:

Don't forget the slander and racial slur part. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat.

ArmyofMike

Bwahahahahaaaaa! This thread is awesome!

And now dating photos! Ridge, your Google-fu is outstanding!

Also, how much for one tire, so I can mount it on my tailgate to look cool? I'd use it like a wheelie bar for when I floor it!
100_3288.JPG

Brankz

Lol wtf happen to this thread

Let's start fresh again

Go to page 1 to buy this tires

You won't find tires like this and at this awesome price no where

Go nuts and buy them

ArmyofMike

Lol wtf happen to this thread

Let's start fresh again

Go to page 1 to buy this tires

You won't find tires like this and at this awesome price no where