Trucklite headlight problems

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yeah, at this point over the last year and a half its probably somewhere between 27-35 issues I've read about, been told about or seen personally. I've been surprised that they haven't brought the harness in-house considering that seems to be the problem almost half of the time.

These are NOT lights for a jeep JK. These are universal 7" lights which means there will be some "inconsistencies" with the fitment. Not to mention your numbers sound like you pulled them from your ass. But I digress.

mikefishes

Yeah, at this point over the last year and a half its probably somewhere between 27-35 issues I've read about, been told about or seen personally. I've been surprised that they haven't brought the harness in-house considering that seems to be the problem almost half of the time.

Lol, did he really start with 27?

These are NOT lights for a jeep JK. These are universal 7" lights which means there will be some "inconsistencies" with the fitment. Not to mention your numbers sound like you pulled them from your ass. But I digress.

So apparently d90 DID count!! Or at least he estimated the exact numbers that he totally made up. in any case NOT "countless" !!

I move to strike the statements of the accuser your honor!!

jeeeep

Hooked
so could it be said out of the countless they have sold only 27 to 35 have had issues and of half of those it was the connection and the other half were from actual manufacturing defect? so that means of the countless they have sold only 13-17 have had actual defects and were either replaced, caused sever trauma, were sold to a good buddy, were posted on Craigslist. ...i need to know what happened to those lights! !
:icon_crazy: :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
so could it be said out of the countless they have sold only 27 to 35 have had issues and of half of those it was the connection and the other half were from actual manufacturing defect? so that means of the countless they have sold only 13-17 have had actual defects and were either replaced, caused sever trauma, were sold to a good buddy, were posted on Craigslist. ...i need to know what happened to those lights! !
:icon_crazy: :cheesy:

Actual numbers are 13.5-17.5. Please don't confuse that.

Ben-0

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412729872.942718.jpg not the best pic fellas but this was the issue the connection was pretty corroded cleaned it up sprayed it down and as good as new 👍

Actual numbers are 13.5-17.5. Please don't confuse that.

Objection! The actual number is ALMOST HALF. Where the numbers 13.5 and 17.5 are EXACTLY HALF of the nationwide retail sales of which only 27 to 35 cases of failure may or may not have been caused by a faulty harness as not witnessed by the defendant personally in each of the said 27 to 35 second hand countless known instances.

I rest my case.

I have TL on my Jeep and have no issues. I also use the truck lite harnesses and no issues. I beat on my jeep and still no issues like that. The only issue I have is the high beams take about a couple of seconds to turn off so I can do a quick flash of my beams when I want "warn" people that their high beams are on. But it really doesn't bother me so its a non issue.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom