Try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth

45caljeep

Rock lights looking good ... back lit grill looks way better with the old warm power plant off IMG_9967.jpg IMG_9970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

45caljeep

It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ...

45caljeep

It’s funny how all you do is bash ... no respect for a fellow jeeper just bashing and bad jokes ... I wonder how many of u can weld or machine ur own parts let alone install them. Having an original idea or thought on your own without Eddie telling you what it is. Every video and build it’s always someone else’s doing the work ... try to get Eddie’s dick out of you mouth have a original thought of your own ...

WJCO

Meme King

Wow... OK.....Why revive such an old thread that you started by stating this? :thinking: Just because you disagree with others' opinions doesn't make you right. Holy shit. If you're happy with your Jeep, then that's all that matters.

Wow... OK.....Why revive such an old thread that you started by stating this? :thinking: Just because you disagree with others' opinions doesn't make you right. Holy shit. If you're happy with your Jeep, then that's all that matters.

He actually revived two 🤣
Like anyone gives a shit what he says anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom