Tundravoz

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
As a Russian, let me tell you all something.....Russia isn't known for taking other people's sh!t, and making it better (when it comes to cars)....as evidenced by their adoption of the Fiat 124 and turned into a Lada Riva. I'd stick with the JK.

As a Russian, let me tell you all something.....Russia isn't known for taking other people's sh!t, and making it better (when it comes to cars)....as evidenced by their adoption of the Fiat 124 and turned into a Lada Riva. I'd stick with the JK.

I'm pretty sure it was concept only....... I wouldn't say I would buy one if it was available.:cheesy::cheesy:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
it does look cool at least and they have good choice in tires and wheels :thumb:

JayKay

Caught the Bug

I've been known to watch Top Gear from time to time, I've seen their challenges focused on Russian vehicles...not the best engineering 🙁

Top Bottom