Turn signal trouble...

Kalums

No really lol

I just read like half hahah
When he say that the turn signal won't turn off

Ha, I actually tried that first... Nada it was hilarious tho, when I went to the dealership it (the blinker) had been on so long my Jeep was giving me another warning sound telling me the blinker was still on.... I was ready to rip my shirt up and stuff pieces of it in my ears, 23 minutes while I drove to the dealership. Bong-click-bong-click......rrrarrr!

Brankz

Ha, I actually tried that first... Nada it was hilarious tho, when I went to the dealership it (the blinker) had been on so long my Jeep was giving me another warning sound telling me the blinker was still on.... I was ready to rip my shirt up and stuff pieces of it in my ears, 23 minutes while I drove to the dealership. Bong-click-bong-click......rrrarrr!

Did you try turning the blinker off? Lol

hbkid22

Without starting a new thread......Anyone know how to replace the multi-function switch? Mine is now doing the same thing. I have replaced the bulb and when I first start the car it works for the first 5 minutes then cuts out. Will try cleaning the connections next, but if I need to replace the switch anyone know how?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Without starting a new thread......Anyone know how to replace the multi-function switch? Mine is now doing the same thing. I have replaced the bulb and when I first start the car it works for the first 5 minutes then cuts out. Will try cleaning the connections next, but if I need to replace the switch anyone know how?

Part is cheap, maybe 35 bucks. But I think it's a big job. Good luck. If you do tackle this and successful, do a write up.

Kalums

I had the dealership replace mine, but I know now that it's in the steering column.... Past that I'm clueless.... Sorry.

nomo$inpocket

YouTube, youtube, youtube! on my 2015 it very easy like 15 minutes easy.

jeeeep

Hooked

depending on what year your Jeep is, it's fairly easy.

I have a 2010 and pulling off the steering wheel horn cover was a the most difficult part, new models I believe is much easier to pull the horn cover.

once the cover is off, couple of screws hold the multifunction switches in place.

Be sure to disconnect the battery, don't want to trigger the airbag :thumb:

Top Bottom