Twill Upper Soft Doors???

Kpalas

I DO but i have full hard doors to get rid of first LOL. Know anyone that wants to buy a set :thumb:

I see by your profile you have a white JKU, not that you need anymore encouragement but this is what a white JKU looks like with have doors. Just saying! 😁 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426126858.451162.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426126873.472388.jpg

Last edited:

Slappy32

This is an old pic, but here in my 2014 JKU Copperhead with a Twill TrekTop NX and the factory uppers on my half doors. It doesn't match, but it's not horrible. For me the superiority of the twill wins out. It's way quieter than my factory top and really looks great.

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%207%2052%2017%20AM.jpg

Photo%20Jun%2006%2C%207%2054%2009%20AM.jpg

Kpalas

I will trade you my full power doors for those :thumb: plus either strike force half doors (vinyl wrapped white) or best top half doors with uppers !!!

Thanks but no. I'm in the process now of getting a soft top and uppers and will be selling my full doors also!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If you guys find a good deal on uppers let me know, I wouldnt mind getting a fresh set as my windows are beat up, but then again my set was used. Still one of my favortie mods so far to the jeep and so regret not oredering the jeep with them. I still want to convery them to power locks and heated mirrors tho since I run them all year now.

kgw350

I have a tinted set of front uppers.
I disassembled the upper and had my buddy replace with tinted material. I think they are the only ones in existence.

1426174924246.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
If you guys find a good deal on uppers let me know, I wouldnt mind getting a fresh set as my windows are beat up, but then again my set was used. Still one of my favortie mods so far to the jeep and so regret not oredering the jeep with them. I still want to convery them to power locks and heated mirrors tho since I run them all year now.

Converting the half doors to power locks would be pretty damn sweet. I ordered mine without power because I ordered it with the half doors. Never thought about converting the doors to power. Now I'm kinda regretting not getting the power option for the wiring harness. :mad:

I have a tinted set of front uppers.
I disassembled the upper and had my buddy replace with tinted material. I think they are the only ones in existence.

View attachment 130216

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those are pretty sweet! :thumb:

StrizzyChris

I am late to the party, but I know when the twill top option came out from the factory originally that the half doors(like mentioned) were the old pre 2012 doors and soft uppers. They originally came with the standard top soft uppers and not twill. I havent seen anyone else's since then, so I am not sure if this has since changed.

I am late to the party, but I know when the twill top option came out from the factory originally that the half doors(like mentioned) were the old pre 2012 doors and soft uppers. They originally came with the standard top soft uppers and not twill. I havent seen anyone else's since then, so I am not sure if this has since changed.

Fashionably late again, lol.

Robertcrav

Hope you guys don't mind me bouncing an older thread...but figured it was better than creating a new one.

I spoke to Bestop Customer Service and they mentioned they don't have immediate plans to manufacture a twill upper door window, but as demand is increasing...they may in the future. They suggested emailing customerservice@bestop.com with the suggestion/request to make the upper windows in twill.

Happy Holidays All!

Top Bottom