Two door owners

Prime

I'm going to buy a two door, I have a four door right now and it's almost paid off. Would love to see your Rig's to get ideas on what size tire to run and maybe lift. Was thinking about getting EVo's coilovers this go around and might run 37's? Any pics would be great. thanks in advanced!!!

David1tontj

I'm going to buy a two door, I have a four door right now and it's almost paid off. Would love to see your Rig's to get ideas on what size tire to run and maybe lift. Was thinking about getting EVo's coilovers this go around and might run 37's? Any pics would be great. thanks in advanced!!!

I bet you could find someone with a sweet two door who wants to trade!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Prime

I bet you could find someone with a sweet two door who wants to trade!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Not looking to trade.... My four door will be paid off in a few weeks. the ole lady wants to drive it. So I'm picking up a two door just for me. The four door is more of the family vehicle I put a third row in so all the kids could fit.

2trackin

I never pass up a moment to show-off my rig. Lol
2014 Rubicon on 37s at 3.5" lift

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1387240365792.jpg
    1387240365792.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 409

kaptkrappy

Just so us 33" guys aren't left out.

2 inches of lift.

Babcock-Webb 12-10-2013 (2 med).jpg

If I had some rocks and actual off road trails to run around here I would have went with a 2.5 - 3 inch lift and 35's, I think they look perfect on a DD 2 door.

dhughes

Banned
3" lift with a 1 1/4" body lift on 37's
a5e9eha7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom