Ultimate Overland 2010 Black Jeep JK Unlimited 4x4

Hell no! Hahaha But some high up medical officer trying to ban the sale of energy drinks on base. Obviously he has never worked in an aviation unit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

that is because jarheads dont know how to control themselves...:eek:

andrew -

Skid_Kid

[video=youtube;6_UCycK-RWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?6_UCycK-RWk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

I got a invalid video when I tried to pull it up. Dude your rig is sweet! Really like the color and the way it sits on those 35's.

StrizzyChris

I got a invalid video when I tried to pull it up. Dude your rig is sweet! Really like the color and the way it sits on those 35's.

I just tried it on my phone and it doesn't work, but desktop it's fine :thinking:

Thanks! She's a work in progress, but I'm very happy with it as well! :blush:

Skid_Kid

I just tried it on my phone and it doesn't work, but desktop it's fine :thinking:

Thanks! She's a work in progress, but I'm very happy with it as well! :blush:

It will have to wait till I get home then. Trying to do TPS reports on a Gov computer is hard enough. Hahaha

ocjk

$53k!?!? For a 2010? Hahahaha. It is very "recognizable" but that's only because people chuckle and shake their heads at the wheel/tire combo...

I just didn't want to be like everyone else... The setup works great and it gives the Jeep a different look. Not for everyone I guess.

Pictures posted... sorry for the delay I was having an issue uploading

I will say this, it looks really good. I am thinking your asking price may be too much, but who knows you might find the right buyer who just wants a turn key. I would have liked to see a rubi44 or a PR44 up front and then it would be "done".

Good luck with your sale!

BTW - I like your front bumper!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Actually a pretty nice looking Jeep. Not sure about the price but that doesn't really effect me. I have my own :D.

Good luck selling it!

Don't worry about the comments we are just a bunch of smart asses, myself included! :cheesy::cheesy:

ocjk

Actually a pretty nice looking Jeep. Not sure about the price but that doesn't really effect me. I have my own :D.

Good luck selling it!

Don't worry about the comments we are just a bunch of smart asses, myself included! :cheesy::cheesy:

No worries I'm glad you like the Jeep. It was a fun project and hope to do another one soon.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Yep, good looking Jeep. Don't worry about the heckling...I think it was more from the fact that it seemed like you were doing a drive by for sale post (and the fact that the term "overland" has a special place in many of our hearts) than anything else. Your build pretty clearly wasn't just thrown together. Best of luck with the sale. The great thing about Jeeps is everyone can make theirs different to suit their own tastes.

Prime8

Yep, good looking Jeep. Don't worry about the heckling...I think it was more from the fact that it seemed like you were doing a drive by for sale post (and the fact that the term "overland" has a special place in many of our hearts) than anything else. Your build pretty clearly wasn't just thrown together. Best of luck with the sale. The great thing about Jeeps is everyone can make theirs different to suit their own tastes.

Haha, yup, thought he was a spammer for sure. And a big x2 on the "overland" joke! Haha, I loved Mel's comment about over landing in the 3rd installment of Heartland...

Hack12

This guy makes some pretty bold assumptions! Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure 20" Rock Star Wheels are not usually a "premium part sought after by the entire off road community." Great looking rig though. I really thought it was a spammer too. Lol

Thanks for the laugh OCJK!

Last edited:
Hell no! Hahaha But some high up medical officer trying to ban the sale of energy drinks on base. Obviously he has never worked in an aviation unit.

we had the same issue over in iraq with wild tiger energy drinks, some high up officer that sat at a desk all day....obviously never enjoyed route clearance patrols for 14+ hours at a time...

Top Bottom