Um... ew

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Ohhhh gotcha. Thanks. I hate the dragon but the Polar would be pretty cool. it's basically a slightly revamped Arctic Edition with new logos and colors. It's sad that they don't plan on bringing it to the US market :/ I'm interested to see what else they do for us here then.

Aeraun

I think the special editions are usually pretty cool, but this..... I don't know. I can see it being popular in China with businessman and their organized crime but can't see it doing much here. I'm also a big dragon fan but this is not how I would integrate dragons into a Jeep.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I saw one of the dragon jeeps the other day at the dealer. Let me just say, don't judge a book by its...... HAHA who am I kidding! :cheesy:

It was hideous! :icon_crazy: It made the white JKUR that I was looking at look that much better!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The next special edition to hit the streets is the Willy's Edition....

http://www.jeep.com/en/limited_editions/wrangler-willys-wheeler/

It is based on a sport, standard 3.73 rear end, D44 rear, 255 BFGoodrich MTs, rubi rock rails...and standard 1/2 doors. Price is going to start at $25,795...oh, and 2 door only

2014-jeep-wrangler-willys-grill.jpg

2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-Wheeler-Edition-front-three-quarter.jpg

2014-Jeep-Wrangler-Willys-Wheeler-Edition-rear-three-quarter-03.jpg

JoshuaC999

My dealer received a Dragon edition. It was on our show room floor for less than a week, and was sold. We received a Polar edition last week wouldn't be surprised if it was sold by the end of the week.

mrmet1983

My first thoughts were simply wtf?! But to be honest if you got rid of those horrid decals the color accents are pretty cool. Having said that I wud want a different color scheme but not bad minus the dragon crap. It's American made not Japanese.

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Top Bottom