Upcoming Table Mesa, AZ Trail, suggestions.

tgutierrez

I hope this wouldn’t be the case, that area has recreational camping, shooting, trails and even a boat ramp when the agua fria is full. I took a look at the Jeep Jamboree website for the event, about half of them aren’t even in Table Mesa area. I know little about jamborees, so I couldn’t say for certain if they do lock the area down or not. Be a shame if they were allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Yikes! I never considered the Jamboree locking down the trails.

tgutierrez

Maybe call the AZ BLM office for the area, the whole area is BLM. I am not sure if this is correct link for that office. But I am sure they could help you.

https://www.blm.gov/office/hassayampa-field-office

Thanks for that info, JK. Good looking out man! I did reach out to the local BLM office and they did confirm that a permit for the large event in the table Mesa has been obtained by the organizers but that anyone who is in the area wether participating or not is pretty much covered.

JK_0311

Thanks for that info, JK. Good looking out man! I did reach out to the local BLM office and they did confirm that a permit for the large event in the table Mesa has been obtained by the organizers but that anyone who is in the area wether participating or not is pretty much covered.

Another thing I didn’t even think of, if I remember correctly the New River Trail will end in 7 Springs Campground. It’s about an hour or more from there back to Anthem.

Might wanna do the Tin Top Trail or fool around in the Table Mesa area early in the morning, then hit New River trail. There are some good eats in Cave Creek / Carefree. El Encanto is usually pretty good.

tgutierrez

Another thing I didn’t even think of, if I remember correctly the New River Trail will end in 7 Springs Campground. It’s about an hour or more from there back to Anthem.

Might wanna do the Tin Top Trail or fool around in the Table Mesa area early in the morning, then hit New River trail. There are some good eats in Cave Creek / Carefree. El Encanto is usually pretty good.

Good food? Count us there!

Top Bottom