Update on me

Yep so true, I will let you guys know where I am heading to once I pass and find out so I can hook up for a lunch or something with someone

Sent from my SGH-T989 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations!!! I have been at it 20 plus years and love it.. good luck!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you everyone! So on the 2ND I should be out with a training on the road for just over a month putting in 20000 to 35000 miles across the country =) so maybe I will have some time in some states to get together for a dinner or something to get to meet fellow wayalifers!

I will keep updating where I am or where I am going to be so if you would like to get together let me know and I will see if I can manage it

In mount Vernon California

Last edited:
So. Utah, Nevada to California..... Now California, Arizona, new Mexico, Texas, and in Oklahoma =)

Last edited:
So how is the driving going? Hope you are doing well.

R/
Will

I am doing well thank you for asking, I am not driving anymore they didn't want to do extra paper work for a garnishment from my divorce so they let me go but I am doing good working for sunroc construction company =) making plans to get a Jeep again after we catch up on all the bills and get back to where a need to be

Oh I will and you know it, can't wait for the day when I hold keys to a Jeep in my hand again

Top Bottom