Updated Texas Hidden Falls Adventure Park Newbie Run Oct 2nd-3rd

Exodus 4x4

Just filled up at HEB in Marble Falls. Now the wife wants to eat and then we'll be headed out to the park to set up camp.

cjmenma

I just saw the itinerary for the Land Rover folks that will be in the park this weekend and they will all be hanging out in Camp Area B with different activities. Should we try camp on a different area?

Angry Aussie

I just saw the itinerary for the Land Rover folks that will be in the park this weekend and they will all be hanging out in Camp Area B with different activities. Should we try camp on a different area?

Camping area b is huge there should be plenty of room. R ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443809913.235106.jpg
Touch up painting my sliders today! I'll see y'all tomorrow around 10 or 11. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Looks like it will be me and friend or two. My girlfriend and our puppy aren't gonna make this trip.

Exodus 4x4

Camp established. Waiting....
FYI if anyone's interested all the rest of the campsites (with electric and water) are available.

cjmenma

Got caught up at work and wasn't able to leave early... I will go straight to the park and be there by 6pm.. see y'all shortly...

Top Bottom