Upgrade battle: JE Reel vs. Tom Woods (or others?)

Armydog

A local shop is recommending a rear shaft by "high angle design". Anyone here of that, or am I getting shafted? Found zip on a google search.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

sean.m.adams33

A local shop is recommending a rear shaft by "high angle design". Anyone here of that, or am I getting shafted? Found zip on a google search.....

I never replaced my rear drive shaft so they could just be trying to get a little more out of you....

Getting shafted. I see what you did there.

High angle driveline inc in Pardise, CA. First I've heard of them, maybe for good reason.

Rccrwlr

I live in Rocklin about 45 min from Paradise and went to Chico State in Chico which is about 15 min away and have never heard if these guys. Now I don't claim to be the man in the know but you would think that you would see forum traffic about them if there were decent. What info do you have about the product they build? How does it compare to the others?

--rccrwlr

Finn Sizzle

Thanks all for the feedback/insight....we did get derailed a few times, however I think I got what I needed.

I'm gonna call JE Reel tomorrow and work out the details.

Thanks!

1995 Jeep Wrangler SE 4.0 MT
2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary
TK5337

terrabit

so four things...
1- Cool your jets "brah"
2- If your new to the internet, or electronic communication then ill let you in on a little secret... :bleh: is reserved for expressing that you are kidding with someone so re-read my post
3- I was actually happy with your post because people come here and rip peoples asses for saying that TW joints suck and become defensive(its an inside joke here along with defending certain Teraflex products) when they recommend Reel or Coast over TW for the reason that they come standard with USA Joints
4- for someone who wants to watch the "name calling" you sure busted out the jerk off comment pretty quick :asshat:

I'm a bit perplexed. Does the word "asshat" refer literally to a hat worn upon one's ass? Or is it a metaphor for ... say ... shit for brains? "Asshat" does not appear in any of the lexicons I've perused recently, I should like to know its entomology? I should be quite grateful if you would indulge me.

Sincerely yours,
;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm a bit perplexed. Does the word "asshat" refer literally to a hat worn upon one's ass? Or is it a metaphor for ... say ... shit for brains? "Asshat" does not appear in any of the lexicons I've perused recently, I should like to know its entomology? I should be quite grateful if you would indulge me.

Sincerely yours,
;)

It's the term used for someone whose head is so far up their ass they are wearing it like a hat. Hence asshat :asshat:

Top Bottom