Various Jeep parts + accessory for sale.

GMN

Christmas sale!
I have several parts from a 2008 JKUR plus some upgrades:

-4 Rubicon springs & shocks - $200
-OE Tie rod (used but in good condition- 40k miles)-pm an offer
-OE Front Track Bar (used but in good condition- 40k miles)-pm an offer
-OE Clockspring (mopar-brand new in box)- $150
-Optima yellow top (brand new)- $190
-2 Rear Old Man Emu Shocks for 2.5" lift (used - 30k miles)- pm an offer
-4 Spidertrax 1.5" Wheel Spacers (barely used, <100 miles)- pm an offer SOLD
-Mopar soft top boot cover (used once) - $100
-Tuffy Locking Cub for jku trunk (TFY143-01 brand new) - $120
-2 Rear Bilstein 5160 with remote reservoir BRAND NEW and UNOPENED -$300 obo
The shocks are for a 1.5 to 3 inches lifted Jeep. Length is 14.9" compressed and 25.0" extended.
Part number is 25-187663 SOLD
-5 OE rims powder coated black with Falken Wild PEak AT 285 70 R17. The paint was about $400 and the tires $1250 (taxes,mounted, balanced, new valve cores). I had put about 9k miles on them, less than 6 months old - pm an offer

I would rather do it in person in the bay area or Socal (need to arrange before over the 21th as I'll drive down) but I will be able to ship as well at your cost.
I'll try to upload some pictures, wasn't able earlier. I can email them upon request.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

John

Last edited:
160 shipped? Or I have to pay for the shipping?

Shipping is on you, I can probably ship it for $15 ground shipping with ups, or I can arrange for you to pick it up in SD, my brother in law lives there and I can hand them over to him during the holiday.

Shipping is on you, I can probably ship it for $15 ground shipping with ups, or I can arrange for you to pick it up in SD, my brother in law lives there and I can hand them over to him during the holiday.

Great! I let you know on Friday, Cause I only have spacers In the front for tires but not in the back.

Top Bottom