VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Help Your JL Wrangler Breathe Better Again

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The intro was great! These videos are really getting better and better. Great work Cindy!

I like that filter a lot better than the crap in the Jk.

Oh yeah, music sucks. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The intro was great! These videos are really getting better and better. Great work Cindy!

I like that filter a lot better than the crap in the Jk.

Oh yeah, music sucks. [emoji12]

:cheesy: Now that was funny!
The filter is WAY BETTER than what came on the JK. :yup:

JL to JK air box swap mod perhaps. People are already swapping hood latches..haha

Depends what it looks like underneath. Might work.

This ^^^ While it may be possible, I'm not sure how you'd attach it to the box to the body.

I love the last part “Now let’s go got it dirty again.” Haha pretty much!

LOL!! Ain't it the truth though :crazyeyes:

pop2tu

LOL!! That could explain why we had to do multiple takes even though I'm pretty sure we nailed it on the first one. :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes::D:

Maybe, Cindy wasn’t enjoying the multiple takes! It might have been a lack of acting skills! LOL. Just kidding! Great video, really like the looks of that filter so much more than the Homedepot ones in our JKs. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe, Cindy wasn’t enjoying the multiple takes! It might have been a lack of acting skills! LOL. Just kidding! Great video, really like the looks of that filter so much more than the Homedepot ones in our JKs. Thanks for sharing

LOL - ouch!

Regarding the filter, your description of the JK filter is too funny. :crazyeyes:

Enjoyed the video, liking the new energy that’s evolving with these. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Thanks Ben. We've been trying a bit harder and it's been a lot more work but we've also been having a lot more fun. :yup:

Very good video. Nice to see how easy it is to do with just four bolts

I do like the bolts and find them easier to work with than the old style clips. :yup:

Top Bottom