WAL Jeepers SC

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Question, does SC have any beaches you can drive on?

Not that I'm aware of. I've been to pretty much every beach in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, etc. and have not found a beach that allowed you to drive on it yet.

That's awesome your on Ft Jackson. Are you here for school or will you be working here? I'm currently a Rappel instructor at Vic Tower, I'm sure you'll see my Jeep around. Feel free to wave me down and say hi!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453645003.760167.jpg

JSTJPN

Not that I'm aware of. I've been to pretty much every beach in Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, etc. and have not found a beach that allowed you to drive on it yet.

That's awesome your on Ft Jackson. Are you here for school or will you be working here? I'm currently a Rappel instructor at Vic Tower, I'm sure you'll see my Jeep around. Feel free to wave me down and say hi!
View attachment 184198

I am TDY for a year out at the NG training center, Camp McCrady. I will be over seeing the reserves training the Navy.

Nice rig ya got there. I have a red 4dr with WAL on windshield. Maybe we can grad some food and drink sometime.

dchotrod

Did you make up the mountain today? If you want to come up some time, let me know. We don't have a lot of trails, but I'll be happy to show you what I know of.

JSTJPN

Did you make up the mountain today? If you want to come up some time, let me know. We don't have a lot of trails, but I'll be happy to show you what I know of.

I just got back from over there. 441 and Blue Ridge Pkw were closed so I checked out Maggie Valley and Cherokee. A lot has changed since I was last over that way. It was a nice ride though.

Bosunmate

I'm about 45 miles west of you near Aiken. I go to Uwharrie National, near Troy, NC forest and Nort Ga. mountains to ride the forest trails. Welcome to the area!

JSTJPN

I'm about 45 miles west of you near Aiken. I go to Uwharrie National, near Troy, NC forest and Nort Ga. mountains to ride the forest trails. Welcome to the area!

Thanks. I went to uwharrie for last year's end of summer run. Really enjoyed the trails over there.

Looking forward to riding new trails here.

kfchris

Indeed welcome. Seems like there are a decent amount of guys within about an hour or so of each other. Nice to see some SC discussion.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I am TDY for a year out at the NG training center, Camp McCrady. I will be over seeing the reserves training the Navy.

Nice rig ya got there. I have a red 4dr with WAL on windshield. Maybe we can grad some food and drink sometime.

Were you across from B. Co at the range the other day? I saw a red Jeep with a Wayalife windshield banner but didn't catch if it was a 2 or 4 door.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I heard from a guy that the Navy training mission was REALLY hard. What do they call it, TF Marshmellow!

Jelliott28

New to wayalife

I'm in Rock hill. Would like to meet some fellow keepers and wheel. Been out of the jeep scene for almost 14 years.

ManzaRubi

Ok lets get together and have some food and plan a ride to Gulches I heard its great. I live in Bluffton and like good food and trails. :beer::rock:

Top Bottom