WANTED: 2-Door JK Rubicon Rocker Guards

I'm actually a fan of the clean, factory look of the OE rails. Building up a Sport. Anyone happen to have a set?

Preferably in SoCal for pickup and willing to pay for shipping. Thanks in advance.

desertrunner

Caught the Bug
I have a set I just listed here on facebook so far no takers. I imagine shipping from North Dakota to Socal won't be cheap but.... Not impossible I guess. Some rock rash on 1 other than that basically look new. Have all the hardware. I did shorten them about 3" on the rear to clear my 37s but sealed them back up with RTV and original end caps. 20210423_210856.jpg 20210423_210909.jpg

I have a set I just listed here on facebook so far no takers. I imagine shipping from North Dakota to Socal won't be cheap but.... Not impossible I guess. Some rock rash on 1 other than that basically look new. Have all the hardware. I did shorten them about 3" on the rear to clear my 37s but sealed them back up with RTV and original end caps. View attachment 362613 View attachment 362614

Thanks for posting yours up! I'm gonna hold out a little longer to see if I can score a set somewhat locally. I'll keep yours saved (y)

Top Bottom