Wanted Pro Rock 60 Front and rear.

HLKSMSH

Ok guys I will start with I am stationed in Hawaii and shipping parts out here is a pain in the ass and shipping cost half as much as the parts. So I am asking where I should go to buy the front and rear PR 60 I want for the best deal. I am wanting them with ARB lockers f/r, 5:13's, and chromoly shafts. I want a full bolt on and not have to use anything from my stock axle. If anyone has a good idea of where I should order let me know or if any of the sales reps from ORE are on here can you please PM me a quote to zip 96706.

Thank You
Mike

HLKSMSH

Yea I have a synergy high steer kit from them they did give me a discount but no one ships to Oahu for free.

Heholua

Yea I have a synergy high steer kit from them they did give me a discount but no one ships to Oahu for free.

They will if they want your business!;) That's a lot of coin you're getting ready to throw down, make them give you the shipping.:brows:

HLKSMSH

I would love to get it with free shipping If you have never lived in Hawaii I dont think anyone would understand its crazy here.

I would love to get it with free shipping If you have never lived in Hawaii I dont think anyone would understand its crazy here.

See if they will ship it via frieght. Should be a little cheaper but take longer.

You can search the local junk yards for a 78/79 F250 dana 60 and build one. Poly Performance has the bracket kit for JK.

Just an idea.

R/
Will

Will the ford 60 be as strong as the Dynatrac?

Not sure to be exact. I have read on other websites this is what is being used to build TJ's and JK's because of the pumpkin placement. If you google Dana 60 bible you will find several sites which can hopefully answer your questions. I have a buddy who is doing this with his TJ because what it would cost for just the front Dynatrac Dana 60 he can do a Ford shaved 14 bolt and Ford Dana 60. Worth checking into.

R/
Will

HLKSMSH

Ok I will look into it and what are you doing in Middleburg, Florida I am from all over FL mainly from Panama City Beach and Joined the Army from Melbourne FL. I have Family in Palatka and thats the same as Middleburg in the middle of BFE.

Heholua

My sister-in-law lived there for 10 years and just recently moved back to the mainland. We have spent many vacations on Oahu and know what you mean about the shipping.:crazyeyes:

HLKSMSH

Yea going to give them a call in the AM I just found a rear on amazon sold by Dynatrac with 300 for the shipping to my house thats not bad I guess lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Honestly the cheapest I found was going right to the source and calling Dynatrac directly. Very easy guys to talk to and helped me get idea of how much it would be to build the PR44 I want with the options I wanted for when I'm ready for it. Some places don't give you an option so you have to add stuff to the axel to be able to buy it from them.

I say call Dynatrac directly and speak with them and figure out building and shipping costs with them. :2cents:

Sent from my iPhone

SoCalDozer

The building a d60 option will be a pain just so you know, setting it all up is pretty easy and doing the brackets and stuff. but getting the abs sorted out is the hard part. you can get tone rings from dynatrac but when i was researching it they offered 55 tooth ones that would fit d60's but you need 52 tooth ones. I did all the research for this awhile back so if that is the option you go with versus a dynatrac let me know and I will share what info I have. and as far as strength goes any d60 would be more than enough strength for the jk if you upgrade the axles on it. it will not have as much ground clearance as the ProRock though since that housing is made specifically to give the most clearance possible around the ring gear.

Top Bottom