Wanting to run 35's

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
Awesome, thanks! I guess that answers my question then. Looks like the stock wheels with a 1.5 spacer and the 35s would stick out. Looks good with the stock wheel/tire combo though!

Yes, i trimmed my fenders but kept them full length. And with that, the fenders are dead even with the edge of the tread. But the rest of the tire still sticks out about an inch.
Ill get a pic after work if you want to see how it looks with chopped fenders. :thumb:

Dopey84

Here is a pic of mine with the 1.5 wheel spacers and stock rims... To give you an idea of how far they stick out ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467924532.164386.jpg

swampdog

Im planning to run 35s with 20x12 on a 2.5". not sure yet it will fit. still waiting for the parts.

12" wide wheel and assuming 12.5" tire is not a good choice. It's going to look stretched. You shouldn't go larger than 18" for a 35" tire of you plan to wheel it, with 17" being preferential for tire price.

Napalm

Im planning to run 35s with 20x12 on a 2.5". not sure yet it will fit. still waiting for the parts.

12" wide wheel and assuming 12.5" tire is not a good choice. It's going to look stretched. You shouldn't go larger than 18" for a 35" tire of you plan to wheel it, with 17" being preferential for tire price.

I second what Swampdog is saying. Go with a 17 and a 35. 20s are for 40 inch tires!

Top Bottom