Warn 9.5xp redo

JKbrick

Winch looks great, I have the same winch and wanted to put the control elsewhere and wondered if you see this if you could post up pics of where and how you moved it please. Looks so much better

This isn't the best picture but it's mounted on the drivers side firewall. I just went to my welding shop and picked up some 00 gauge welding cable and made long extensions for the control box and routed the cables. Mine is zip tied to the wiring harnesses on the firewall. Because of the LS swap I didn't have much room at all. It was about the only place I had available.

JKbrick

This isn't the best picture but it's mounted on the drivers side firewall. I just went to my welding shop and picked up some 00 gauge welding cable and made long extensions for the control box and routed the cables. Mine is zip tied to the wiring harnesses on the firewall. Because of the LS swap I didn't have much room at all. It was about the only place I had available.

Thank you, the local Napa has wire and ends but when I looked for a good spot I didn't see any. How long do you think the wires you made were?

Top Bottom