WARN VR EVO 10-S Winch GIVEAWAY

KirstTD

View attachment 396993

As we celebrate two years as a vendor here on the forum, we wanted to give back as a THANK YOU to WAYALIFE for their support and allowing us to be here along with all of YOU who have trusted us with your Jeep parts and continued support over these last two years.

With that, we will be giving away One(1) WARN VR EVO 10-S winch along with Two(2) EVO tire pressure quick air down tools!

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ showing us why you need a winch.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

The WINNER will be selected on 12/1/23 at random and posted here on this forum:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Note: After the winner has been selected for the winch and the prize has been claimed, TWO runner up winners will then be selected at random for the EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool.

Good luck to everyone!

For more information regarding the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch and EVO Air Down Tool, please visit visit these links:

Warn VR EVO 10-S

EVO MFG Tire Pressure Quick Air Down Digital Gauge with Case

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice.

✌️ Nice Giveaway! 🤞

Attachments

• •Jᴇᴇᴘ Wʀᴀɴɢʟᴇʀ - 2022-03-06 Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ.jpg
    •Jᴇᴇᴘ Wʀᴀɴɢʟᴇʀ - 2022-03-06 Pɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 2

bwilson109

View attachment 396993

As we celebrate two years as a vendor here on the forum, we wanted to give back as a THANK YOU to WAYALIFE for their support and allowing us to be here along with all of YOU who have trusted us with your Jeep parts and continued support over these last two years.

With that, we will be giving away One(1) WARN VR EVO 10-S winch along with Two(2) EVO tire pressure quick air down tools!

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL, Wrangler JK or Wrangler TJ showing us why you need a winch.

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Note: After the winner has been selected for the winch and the prize has been claimed, TWO runner up winners will then be selected at random for the EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool.

Good luck to everyone!

For more information regarding the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch and EVO Air Down Tool, please visit visit these links:

Warn VR EVO 10-S

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. Disciple Off Road and Wayalife reserve the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice.
Just bought my daughter a JK for her first Jeep, but damn that bumper needs something good in the center :)

Attachments

• IMG_1825.jpeg
    IMG_1825.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 1

keith1992

I could absolutely use one on my jkur the one that is on it has had well over 100 uses and it has officially kicked the bucket then again it was a off-brand so a nice warn would be a great winch to replace this one with

Attachments

• 20230902_143906.jpg
    20230902_143906.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 2

squirrelmasta

Help me with my build! If you guys help me with the winch, I’ll take care of ordering the new bumper! Besides interior “Dog protection” and making the back more dog friendly, the first actually Jeep thing I need is a winch!

Attachments

• IMG_9752.jpeg
    IMG_9752.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 1

pickingone

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

IMG_5867.jpeg Winch me please.

Cmck0922

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

Hooked

Beav068

First, thank you for the generous giveaway!!

i could really use a quality winch instead of this SB one I have as it is only somewhat reliable. A reliable one would enable my wife to let me be more adventurous and worry less!!

Tim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 0

tOSU

View attachment 396993

RULES to WIN:

DISCIPLE OFF ROAD

Good luck to everyone!

Warn VR EVO 10-S

Thank you for the opportunity, I need very much to update my winch.

Attachments

• IMG_6322.jpeg
    IMG_6322.jpeg
    346.6 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom