Warranty question

Tigrcky

This is true, 50 Jeepers in a 2 mile radius, can't get much more ghetto than that,lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ill tell you one thing lee if you dont stop asking us what to do and then do the opposite im going to pull the askhole card on you:yup:

jeeeep

Hooked
are there more than 2 posts over this issue??? you have 2 codes that will cause the engine to not run properly and yet you ignore them seemingly knowing they have nothing to do with your issue.
go get the error codes taken care of, the gas cap is easy and cheap, just go buy a new one put it on and see if the dash error light associated with that goes away, it'll possibly clear the other evap code as well (it's also possible you've damaged your Evap canister)
And since both of those do have an affect on the running condition, it will cause you idle/running problems.

lots of good advice over it but as mentioned already, you do the opposite..is it possible to have Jeep Munchausen syndrome ????

are there more than 2 posts over this issue??? you have 2 codes that will cause the engine to not run properly and yet you ignore them seemingly knowing they have nothing to do with your issue.
go get the error codes taken care of, the gas cap is easy and cheap, just go buy a new one put it on and see if the dash error light associated with that goes away, it'll possibly clear the other evap code as well (it's also possible you've damaged your Evap canister)
And since both of those do have an affect on the running condition, it will cause you idle/running problems.

lots of good advice over it but as mentioned already, you do the opposite..is it possible to have Jeep Munchausen syndrome ????

Try not to read into it too far, new cap isn't the fix and there's nothing wrong with the canister and even if there was it wouldn't cause my engine to intermitantly flood out, stall or spark knock just whenever it sees fit to do so. It's going in tomorrow for a scan and we think it will either be one or more faulty injectors or the ECM itself.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom