Watcha cookin'?

Lmao! You must be single. I really wish I could cook, I think I would enjoy it. I know I sure love to eat a good meal [emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yup I'm single lmao. There was a time when I ate well but that ended with the marriage after 19 years. Now I spend money on JEEPs instead of real food lol. I can cook a little but it's usually just me so it seems pointless haha

Yup I'm single lmao. There was a time when I ate well but that ended with the marriage after 19 years. Now I spend money on JEEPs instead of real food lol. I can cook a little but it's usually just me so it seems pointless haha

Sounds familiar, I don’t miss anything but my pole barn, but I’m remarried and very happy finally [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Even if I'm only cooking for myself, I'll take the time to make something decent...it's really not that hard to do...life's too short just to fill the gut with anything...and I enjoy doing it. I tell all my bud's sons that they need to learn how to cook well...the babes all love a great cook....

Even if I'm only cooking for myself, I'll take the time to make something decent...it's really not that hard to do...life's too short just to fill the gut with anything...and I enjoy doing it. I tell all my bud's sons that they need to learn how to cook well...the babes all love a great cook....

I agree, life is just such a viscous cycle owning a business it just consumes all my time, as you know. Cooking sounds relaxing but I’ve never learned

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're absolutely right, it doesn't take that much time. I use to cook all the time when I had my 3 son's every weekend. I still cook for them, but I should stop being lazy and start cooking for myself when they're not around

We're all about the slow cooker at home. Care to share more about the prep and cook time?

Season short ribs with salt, pepper, onion power, garlic power, paprika, rosemary and sage.
Sear each side in your favorite fat (olive oil, ghee, coconut oil).
I deglazed the pan with some wine.
Toss everything into crockpot with some onions, minced garlic, tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar and some medjool dates. I poured a little wine in there too in order to have more liquid.
Put it on low and take your family to an amazing production of Beauty and the Beast. Come home, start the baked potatoes and cauliflower mash then drink some more wine.

(we are at this step)

Then enjoy.

Top Bottom