Watcha cookin'?

This is tonight's main course. Garlic and herb marinated grilled checked breast with mozzarella, fresh basil, and tomatoes. Mmmm!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365633912.307703.jpg

WAYALIFE APP 

Bacon Cheese burger, butterflied pork chops, hot dogs and broccoletts on the grill.

It's was great. Sorry no pics :(

'11 Mango Tango Unlimited.
American by Birth, Veteran so my family lives free.

Bravo. :clap2::clap2: Giving MTG a run. ;)

Every time I see posts on this thread, I keep saying I got step up my game. I used to cook scratch meals about 4 nights a week. Then reality of baseball 3-4 nights, piano practice one night, a family night out and endless nights of homework creeps in. Being busy is cool, but so are nights to just be home.

Tonight I just got home and I think I'm going to have a bowl of honey nut cheerios for dinner. Maybe I'll post a pic. :cheesy:

Uh. Wow. Sorry I don't go around photographing every single meal I make. I have a bit of a real life... Best I could do was just post a quick reply.

Orng the worthless is just his thing its on hundreds of his posts I don't think you took it the right way.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah that one definitely went to the bone. He was playin around with ya.. Anyway, that chicken looks amazing! Some of the meals I have seen come across this thread are pretty damn impressive! You guys/gals rock!!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Whatever the worthless thing was it came out on my phone as just the word worthless. So of course, I took it as an insult.

My bad. Guess my phone likes to mess with me.

It does it on all phones I think...lol.. It cracks me up seeing the text of the smileys.. Like :grayno
Its a purple smiley that shakes his head.. Its cool though. Everyone gets heated up once in a while on here.. I think the only person here that likes pickin on people is Tackerdown he is a trouble maker!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Top Bottom