Watcha cookin'?

Donttread

Right, I just know there are carbs in the breading and possibly certain sauces so I figured u may had stuck to a certain wing.

-Molon labe-

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Right, I just know there are carbs in the breading and possibly certain sauces so I figured u may had stuck to a certain wing.

-Molon labe-

The naked ones have no breading, and the regular hot sauce has like 1 carb for a few tablespoons. Not too many.

MTG

Caught the Bug
BBQ pork chop, oven roasted butternut squash, homemade apple sauce and a glass of pinot gris. 😄
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359337803.819284.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay I have to ask. Who's the cook in your house? Cause your meals looks amazing.

I really need to step up my game.

Thanks!

We share duties, but overall I'd say I do most of it. Lunch was all wife though. Dinner was me, but the applesauce was made yesterday in the slow cooker so that doesn't really count. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks!

We share duties, but overall I'd say I do most of it. Lunch was all wife though. Dinner was me, but the applesauce was made yesterday in the slow cooker so that doesn't really count. ;)

Very nice. Looks like you're eating very well and healthy as well.

JeepFan

Hooked
OMG I want to drive to Palmdale tonight and eat a tray of that myself!

You did the spaghetti and meatballs last year in Moab didn't you?

Lol! We have plenty, bring the family and let's have a party.

Yes, we did spaghetti and meatballs last year.

Thanks for starting this great thread Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If I didn't cook 8-10 hours everyday at work I would cook more at home. :cheesy:

But I will be cooking more as I need to go on a diet. Too much :beer:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes, we did spaghetti and meatballs last year. This year we have to kick it up a notch with my moms lasagna.

That spaghetti was so good, I can only imagine what this tastes like!

You going to Moab again?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Black bean stuffed turkey burger, sautéed carrots, homemade hot ketchup marinaded banana peppers and a couple pickle spears.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1359398943.543197.jpg

Top Bottom