Wave from Arlington Wa.

Jeepergurl67

Hey everyone!!! I finally got my first Wrangler 2 yrs ago. She is my pride and joy! I love my new Jeep family and wave at every wrangler I see... ;) I love driving her nekkid! I love working on her myself. Jeeps are my passion. My husband thinks I am crazy because everytime we are in his Truck I smile and say Jeeper when I see a wrangler... I tell him "well I cant wave at them they would wonder why I am waving at them". He also teases me for waving when we are in my Jeep... lol I tell him he wouldnt underatand... lol ;)
Any hoo I am happy to be a part of this family. Jeep on my friends

Last edited:
Hey everyone!!! I finally got my first Wrangler 2 yrs ago. She is my pride and joy! I love my new Jeep family and wave at every wrangler I see... ;) I love driving her nekkid! I love working on her myself. Jeeps are my passion. My husband thinks I am crazy because everytime we are in his Truck I smile and say Jeeper when I see a wrangler... I tell him "well I cant wave at them they would wonder why I am waving at them". He also teases me for waving when we are in my Jeep... lol I tell him he wouldnt underatand... lol ;)
Any hoo I am happy to be a part of this family. Jeep on my friends

Hey from Houston! So cool, I love the pink touches! Good job!

Thank you for the warm welcome... Just took her for a 90 mile mountain loop drive over Barrow pass on a dirt road... heres a couple pics1404780931043.jpg1404780964887.jpg1404780997349.jpg

Sent from my Stupid phone!

Great looking rig, love the color :thumb: I'll be sure to wave if I pass you :standing wave:

I've got a lil black 2dr. also

Hey, welcome! I just moved to WA from NorCal. Now in Lynnwood. Heading to Evans Creek the 13th if all goes as planned. More than welcome to join us!

Hey from Houston! So cool, I love the pink touches! Good job!

Thank you Texas..... It was fun to do and says "This bad ass Jeep belongs to me not my man!"
Lol I am going to enter it in the show and shine in my town next yr... that will be fun...
Sent from my Stupid phone!

Top Bottom